Doing business in Russia properly might lead you to an absolutely new level of life and self-development. This will require a lot of time and effort from you, but the more you put into it, the more reliable business you create. In a very simplified form starting a business requires from you to make the following steps (the sequence might be changed depending on the situation): Russian Lawyer Anna Menshova Legal Services in English Price List PDF
- Registering a business.
- Hiring a team.
- Rent of office and office equipment
- Promoting business.
- Attracting and finding customers.
Correct planning and legal support in the beginning eliminates the need to correct errors in the future. Hire a legal specialist to guide you in building your business and spend your time only on your business development needs.
by Anna S. Menshova
Russian Marketing Director & Legal Consultant for Elite Social Network
Lawyer and Legal adviser
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Tel. +7 967 590-73-79
- 2018.05.06Some features of making a winning case in the kitchen of the justice
- 2018.04.02Spring in St. Petersburg
- 2018.03.17Register business in Russia
- 2018.02.11Repair work on the site